Sunday, May 11, 2008

Teacher's Day

ehem..... not many of us stayed back for teacher's day. sigh....... All of our lecturers must be damn sad.... sigh.... newae, it was really fun.... um.... not really actually.... When d student ambassadors performed, they played d slide shows and guess wat.... my pic is on it.... d pic taken on freshie's nite...


I look like a NERD!!!!!!!!!!


Well, I went to school v early in that morn although i do not have class that morning..... basically I only got 1 hr of Bio class.....( c Ms Tan, I purposely go to school because of u wer). After that ser qi, hui yi and I went to Jusco and we shop til we forgot d time to go back to school.



We bought d same earring also... MUAHAHAHA!!!!


sher qi and hui yi....... I LOVE BOTH OF U 4EVA....... and d others don be sad la..... i also love u guys... MUACKS!



No comments: