Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Morning T.T

Locked my key inside my room this morning. Actually wanted to keep my key inside the bag but I sudd saw my friend's thumbdrive so I thought of keeping that first. So, ta dah.... the moment i closed the door I was like" O... shit" die die die...... called the security guard downstairs and that fella like don't understand what I'm talking...... sob sob......

Sat down and watched cartoon while I waited for the warden to pick up my call. So, muahaha...... finally I'm free.... free at last..... at about 9am.... but still miss the first class.....

Ran to college and bumped into four russians. Damn sien....... Luckily there were no animals.... IF not I don't know what to do wer.....

For my ESL project, I'm going to do eating disorder. YEAH!!!!! >.<

No comments: