Tuesday, July 7, 2009

random update!

Went out with Sean, Dan, Phoebe, Vino & Sandra to Bangsar.....

very fun......

I realised I'm a very violent person.....

I stopped using my nails to scratch people for a few years already, somehow, because I wanna "defend" myself, I started to do it on Sean....

=.=

then I did it today.... again.....

this is a loooonnnnggggg story..... not really long though, but still long....

exams is coming soon.... still got 2 more weeks to study....

Last Saturday, mom went out for something so uncle sent sis back from Omega tuition....

the first thing daddy saw my sis, he said: hey, lil girl, what time is ur parents coming to fetch you home....

yea.....

My sis was damn BC that night.....>.<

Scare that when I go back on August, dad'll chase me out of the house.....

I WANNA LOSE WEIGHT!

Maybe not really losing weight, I feel unhealthy......

Must exercise..... Lazy lah~~~

BTW, Ding Ding is so cute......

But, Mao Mao is cuter...... =p

gotta go back to Math now......

kept on hypnotising myself.....

I love maths,

I love chong chong......

No comments: