Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's complicated

It's raining again, got into a car accident yesterday.

Romeo went for castration and he's officially my 'sis' now, he looks extremely adorable with the cone thing attached to his neck.

Had a nightmare last night and it kind of makes me think a lot when I woke up. Had been spending my day thinking about it, tidying up my room, do laundry, studied a few pages of chemistry.

I already hid all of the updates but still, sometimes my itchy hands will still, you know, click on the thing. Yea! it's like a curse, once I clicked on it, I will be moody for a few days.

I have been telling myself, it's time to let everything go since it's history. oh well, don't we still study history now?? I want to forget about the past, and sometimes I wonder, why everything I once treasured dearly, loved has to go to the same fucking city. YES! everything, everyone.

Bah! I used to have at least some hope for 'the thing', but now, I guess I shall let go of any hopes I still have and stop dreaming and hoping for those korean drama scene to happen.

YEA! That's about it, gonna continue studying now.

No comments: