Sunday, August 2, 2009

Durian Outing

Went to had durian at SS2 with the class but 4 of us only met with the other bunch for 15 minutes.

Basically that day, the outing is not fun at all except for the durian la....

I didn't have the chance to have my favourite desert...... sesame paste/ peanut paste.... or just any desert because someone was driving so fast, in circles and even went over all the road bumps without braking the car... k la... not all la..... end up, 3 of us, excluding the driver, felt like vomiting....

Anyway, after that, we went home after going to some old road to kelana jaya..... then u turn back and.... finally, I'm home.......

Mummy called and I kena sound because of that..... U know what....... ask me personally........

& I'm still not happy about it.

No comments: