Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Prestige

After watching The Prestige, I had made up my mind not to marry a magician..... =.= As if I'll meet one.... ISH....

Newae, I like that movie.... It's a little bit like The Illusionist.

I like the phrase where the man told the woman I love u today! oohhh...... I love you today..... but not tomorrow.....

Went out with G2 to SS2 Murni.... The cheese naan is so damn nice and it's damn filling but as I was playing with the remaining food, I felt hungry again....=.=

We were having so much fun in the car and we kept on saying.... vino, u better drive carefully if not SJ will blog about u....=.=

I know that I'm quite bitchy sometimes, but what to do..... >.<

bebas bersuara......

Today will be a damn lonely day for me...

Oya, I got a korean housemate, Michelle yoo dajong.......

Damn tall= 173cm

damn pretty wer.... but she's taken......awh~=.=

Just woke up, gonna take my shower now.... smelly smelly........

Back from lunch with Pik Ching.

Physics and Chemistry is killing me and I think I am not prepared for it....

No comments: