Saturday, January 29, 2011

Seldom update my blog last year because of the crappy internet connection I am using in Sun u. Well, a lot of stuff had happened in 2010...... Got to know some new friends, lost some close friends....

I miss my previous housemates a lot especially u! wanna leave room for suspension. hehe......

Was busy baking new year biscuits these few days...... they are all nice!

I am proud of myself because I finally got over u.... and I almost used like one year?? maybe a lil less than that..... well, I am now looking into the future and not the past anymore.... yeah for me!!!!

bought something for myself from British India.... its soooooooo comfy!!!!!

awh~ my sissy's babi is calling.... well, I AM JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Its quite fun to use ppl's fb acc to post something on their wall, especially when u have some inspiration! like the barbie dolls.... haha!!!! and I am planning summore.... need some suggestions from the girls, I am sick of using the gay topic ady..... and the barbie dolls.... haha... its the bomb!

anyway, I got nth to write anymore.... so gotta go!!!! ciaoz wer dude!!!!

No comments: