Sunday, February 6, 2011

I just want you to know that I trust you a lot. That's why I am telling you everything that's going on in my life. Sometimes, I would really hope for something in return, just like u said, updating each other? but well, I guessed things are a lil' different now. It seem like I am the only one telling stories.

well, I don't know what's your interpretation of the word 'friends'. All I do know is, when I trust someone and tell them all my secrets, I expect the someone will trust me too! I want it to be a mutual thing.

and I don't like it when someone say that I am kp, (I think its only you calling me that.) because its not like I am going to share your secrets with everyone, rit? I keep the secrets to myself. I am kind of hurt sometimes when you are hiding stuff from me, because it makes think that either you don't like me and you don't want to tell me your thing or you don't treat me as a trusty friend that can share stuff with... I always thought you will share everything with me, always, til 2 days ago.

It hurts me a lot

No comments: