Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Its the first day of School today and I dont feel like going to school at all........ I somehow miss the time when I just sit at home and do nothing..... I want to go back to December, when we go malacca for fun...... awh.... I miss that time!

anyway, School wasn't that bad after all. I see a couple of cute guys in Uni, some really hot gals. It kind of made my day!

Class isn't that bad either, except for the BTH lecturer.... she basically just reads out everything that's from the lecture slides and the way she reads it sucks more...... other lecturers are all good...

I am super stressed up now.... I cant sleep although I am tired, I cant breath properly, I constantly got butterflies inside my stomach, the feeling is like me being in love again.... but too bad, I am not! :(

I am emotionally down now, when I look at the questions in the lab manual, I feel like crying.... Ive nv been so stressed up before except for the period before exam, but this is different. Today is just the first day of Uni and I am ady feeling like shit!

I need a person to let me lean onto but where are u...... u said u will be there for me always but where are u now? I need you! I just want somebody to just hug me tightly and stroke my hair telling me everything is gonna be okay. That's all I need.

I just hope everything will turn out fine..... *prays hard*

ps: how come u didnt come online recently? I missed u!

No comments: