Monday, September 7, 2009

Disaster movie 2

my life is so fucked up.....

planned to finish studying my chem and bio.... maybe do some exercise, but end up I woke up quite late today, although still earlier than Ailie and Michelle.....

I finished chemistry trial paper 2007..... YES!!

I'm damn proud of myself.....

I cooked kimchi fried rice for dinner today, Michelle helped.... basically we cooked together la....

You'll need
1. rice from Korea
2. kimchi from Korea ( Duh~) Michelle bought it for $40 per Kg from her guardian
3. Lots and lots and lots of sesame oil ( preferably sesame oil from Korea)
4. Bacon ( from M'sia)
5. oil ( M'sia)

U'll need to heat up your pan and mix everything up.....

I realised Ailie is scared of small creatures..... especially the flying ones.

There's a new chinese restaurant downstairs selling nice halal chinese food. It has to be halal....

cleaned my room for more than 3 times these weekends.

I think I'm so gonna die for trials

I hate physics although I like Mr Yong

I love the scones at the bakery downstairs.

I cooked chicken in dark sauce on sunday for lunch and dinner.....

I think I'm marry-able because I can cook, as the chinese says 抓住老公的心,就要先抓住他的胃.
and I didn't put any MSG inside my stuff...... because it's unhealthy and it will cause hair fall as you guys know I'm balding already....

No! I'm not balding.... I'm just born with less hair...... it's gene...... my parents pass it down to me.... it's not my fault..... I'll find a guy with lots of hair...... so my baby will be v hairy..... then I'll name him/ her Harry....

I wanna go Korea and get my eyes done......

feel like going shopping someday.... maybe after exam....

haha.... might be going back to JB during hols by elephant....

I shall go carrefour n buy lots of peanuts.....

No comments: