Saturday, September 26, 2009

OooUuuuCccHHHH!!!!!

I've been watching a lot of weird videos on youtube and I came across this new stuff ( ok, maybe it's new to me) it's called branding. It's another form of tattoo.

People just burn themselves intentionally, which I think it's stupid, it's like 2nd degree or 3rd degree burn, you have to take care of the so-called wounds properly because it might cause infection where unknown bacteria will go in and you will be in coma and then you will feel better =.=

It's basically a metal burnt until approx 1000 Celsius, and draw something something on your flesh..... ouch....

Another one is Skull implant.... or any implant.
where they put in silicons with a lot of shapes and metal spikes..... on their head or around their body. Wonder if any guys put those stuff at their balls to make them look bigger (??????)

anyway, don't know why, I suddenly feel like vomiting after watching it.....

( psst...... I think they are quite brave)

No comments: