Saturday, September 19, 2009

I want to hold your hand

met up with Eileen and Kuan Shuen while I was in JB.....
we talked about life.
I realised I'm so tall....
KS said I looked like her bodyguard
But I'm not that tall wat.....
because....... better not say it here...... ^.^


starry starry night, paint your palette blue and gray.......
I'm a star
I'm a star.....



I Miss My MAMA and SIS and PAPA...
I miss the sound of my sister playing badminton when she's practicing with the wall.....
I miss gou gou
I miss my piano
I miss my bed
I miss teddy, pooh pooh....
I miss my wardrobe.
I miss JB.....



just look at the pink bear's face..... gave me lots to think about.....
ISH... It's just a face.....
But still.....


Where have you gone, I'm getting lonely & I need someone to rely on
So tell me when you are gonna let me in.

*************************************************************************************

Exam's over...

Nah~ still got finals......

Went to Sunway Pyramid with Christy and we talked about LIFE!

bought a pair of heels and it's like 3 inches..... so, after wearing it, I'll be approximately 170++cm.

BAH~ not going back to JB this holiday because:

1. I don't wanna squeeze with a lot of people.
2. I don't know how to book air ticket online although a lot of them offer to help me...
3. There's someone who's going back doesn't wanna offer me a ride.
4. I made an appointment with someone here.
5. I wanna guard 12-09 since da jung and li li is not here.
6. I got a hot date. ( baking cake with u-know-who)
7. I'm lazy.......

CHRISTY!!!!! I WANT MOONCAKE........

JOCELYN!!!!! I WANT MOONCAKE TOO.......


preferably with eggyolk..... I want the traditional one.....

I was stoning here the whole day yesterday.....

I'm alone with a dog who already slept for more than a week.... * Gonna wake her up*

I need to clean up my room....... because of exam, I didn't sweep the floor and my table is so full that I have to study on my lap or walk around or study at the living room.....

I hate papers..... because:
1. It kills trees ( I realised something during the exam, I forgot how to spell trees.... end up I need to look through the dictionary to find TREES)

2. I need to spend $$ to buy files and files are not cheap, costs about RM 7++ for the good quality one)

3. I hate getting paper cuts.

4. I will lost my notes if it's in paper form.......


SELAMAT HARI RAYA

to: Daniel Nor Izzam, Danial Shaharel & Siti, Rizal, Shamme & Nazreen.....


ps: mama called and she said she might be coming on wed....... damn happy

No comments: