Tuesday, December 9, 2008

working?1

HAHAHA..... Went shopping again.....Went to Sutera Mall with my family.... go lepak only.... nothing much there, sell a lot of Lala stuff. Had dinner there also, the Amigo cafe. The food there was so so.... Had steak, homemade mushroom soup (I personally think that the mushroom soup is not very creamy.... Yew's cafe's one is better.), lava chocolate( something like that). The service was damn bad but one of the waitress is very polite. The adults kept on cancelling and order(they made lots of changes) if I were the waitress I would have thrown the menu on them..... & guess what, she's only 16!


My dad doesn't allow me to go work out there. Maybe it's because he don't want me to know all those Lala ppl out there. Instead he wants me to work with him, not actually work la..... just go to the R&D department and do my own stuff. sigh.....


Results is coming out soon & I'm quite worried about it. My mom is busy buying the neccecary stuff to bring up there. Bought a pillow, it was on sale. I think I'm in love with HK drama now. Finished watching moonlight resonance a few weeks ago and I'm watching the gem of life now.
Well, I think this all about it. Will upd8 asap!

No comments: