Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Quarantine sucks

Watched Quarantine today with some1 and I was quite disappointed. Thought it will be something like horror movie and my friend told me tat the movie was nice.



don't waste your money...... should have spent the money to watch Twilight again....



There's a scene where the camera man used his video cam to whack the 'monster', only I'm laughing in the cinema. sigh..... thought it was funny.....



Bought a LBD & shirt from NafNaf, it was on sale, & a pair of ck jeans, spent a lot of $$$ to day.... haha...



I found out my parents can't accept homosexual.... Well, I am okay with it..... accept people for what they are and respect their decision. It is not bad after all, because they found the one they love and they are willing to spend the rest of their lives together. My cousin's got a guy friend who's a homosexual, got married with a girl( unwillingly). Years after that, they divorced because their marriage was not happy. After their divorce, the guy found another guy & they are still happily together and his former wife had move on. Happy ending......



I read Breaking Dawn & came across with a very interesting sentence. Here it is:

When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no
options. If your life was all you had to give, how could you not give it?
If it was someone you truly loved?

No comments: