Thursday, December 18, 2008

Convent gathering

Hey people! tired after going out with friends. Had a really great time today at CS.

Found an interesting thing at POPULAR........... ipen

sigh...... I only played with polypac, barbie dolls, my one & only Disney castle, Lego, & those toys they used to show in the advertisement, almost bought all of them. Unlike kids nowadays, a ipen cost about $118. Was figuring out how to use them because there was no sample & we thought it was fun because You can actually point at some unknown words then they will have the correct pronunciation & stuff that's what I read about in the newspaper. So hui ling went to take the box and point at jia yiing's hair. After that I used it to point at HL's ehem. hahaha......


HL's bf is not bad looking. he has got those terbalik punya triangle body shape( I think). HL told us he's a squash player. SY took Foundation in Pharmacy in Perth, I should have studied that in the first place. *ISH* Shirley is going to become a teacher, JY is doing design in temasek poly, HL did foundation in mass communication. HW is doing STPM.......


Was the first one who arrived there & the last one who leaves..... ISH..........


After they went, I went to machine to check out the apple laptops. The sales man said the apple one can prevent virus because of their different coding & blah blah blah but the PC don't have Microsoft words or the Apple one is called iwords or something like that, have to install our own and the whole thing cost about $5000 plus the iwords thingy.


Bought a really damn long necklace & a see-through bangle from padini, it was on sale. 20%....... the price is quite reasonable........


My cousin's wedding is tomorrow....... so gotta rest early( it's not my wedding but I still have to rest early)

No comments: