Sunday, June 7, 2009

back in subang!!!

Finally, I'm back...... Uncle ben fetched us back....

newae, went out with Sean last sunday, jln2 around JB with my mom, sis n LB...


I love my new pink cam....

chen hui loo came to my place and I'm still waiting for shinta to come back so that I can wash my stuff..... cuz her clothes are inside the waching machine....

changed my bedsheet and clear up everything....

went out with sis and Armma to the taman near my house....

they went to borrow basket ball from Mr Ong..... the penghulu of phase 4F..... *Mr Ong's son*....

Mrs Ong thought my sis is me.... so she asked her...

Mrs Ong: how's life in KL?

She said we look alike.....

newae, half way playing, her sons came..... Playing basket ball.... the eldest one just came back from taylors after finishing his ICPU.... honestly, I didn't see him in college before....

**********************************************************************************

basically, I brought more stuff back this time, including my two bolster....

more story books.....

more products from body shop....

more food.... from muar....

***********************************************************************************

Gonna sleep early tonight....

Don't know why, feels very sad... depressed... maybe it's because I was home for too long... miss home....

mummy's coming for parents day, can't wait to see her.....

************************************************************************************

went back to muar on sat to celebrate my grandma's birthday....

Sudd realised I was huge when standing beside my cousins,,,,, not when standing beside my subang cousin... they are damn tall.....

so, the pri 1 kids ( 3 of them) got so bored and list down all of the third generation's name down...

realised there's 31 of us.... soon to be 32....

I realised something also....

Kids nowadays don't compare how many marks you got for exam.... as in like.... last time when we see someone, we will ask them... hey, how was ur exam?

now..... eh, you got how many 100's....

3 of my cousins....

A: 你那几个一百?

B:3 个

A: 我那5个

so, B got upset.....

damn stress wer......

newae, gonna rest a while....

ttfn

No comments: