Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's too much for me to take it, it has been really a busy and hard week for me. assignments, looking at BBB's thingking face, presentation, practical tests...... ISH.......

done with BBB's thingking face and presentation, I did okay, and I was actually surprise that BBB'll say our group discussion is the best among all the other groups, because we didn't really plan on it, well, we did but, not really......

I'm waiting for the report on firday and if things gone bad, I'm going back to JB over the weekends

Why am I always the last to know everything? As in like really everything. I asked my mom today and she said it's to protect me from getting hurt but somehow, someday, someway, I'll still get to know about it.

& it's too much for me to take it........

Newae, I was bullshit-ing all the while during presentation.

I shall have my medic now..... prescribed by DR. Mojo........

No comments: