Monday, June 15, 2009

Damn Pissed!!!!

Today, after school, I went to carrefour............

with Hua Yen.....

Then I went back home to put my stuff....

Then I realized my white slippers....... broke up.....

the left one left the right one.....

the right one was so emo and went to mix with other slippers.....

I think the s2p maid went to throw one of it away.....

Poor thing..... got split up.....

Newae, I got over with it and decided to buy a new pair on Wed at Sunway Pyramid with Shawn.

I'm now at Hua Yen's house....

had really crispy fish and 2 crispy fish head and vege and PORK and rice for dinner....

Drinking a kind of tea which is green in colour now......

Mao Mao must be missing me soooooo much since I can't sleep with her tonight......

damn geram.......

because I lost one side of my slipper.........

not both sides wor.....

ISH.......

No comments: