Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jusco member day

I went Jusco with my mom today cuz it's Jusco member day. So the stuff is like so so so damn cheap. Met my dad's company's promoters there & my mom actually asked me to help them. Ish...... Bought bikini so I can go swimming after I go up to KL. woo hoo.... very revealing hor...



Watched Twilight & d bunch of people sitting beside me is so irritating, they kept on texting messages. After that I really cannot tahan already & I went to ask them to stop & that tut ah lian changed place with another guy & start chatting with her ah lian gang. The Jusco cinema don't have the Chinese sub titles & the ah lian could not understand the whole thing..... YES!!! Serve them right!!!!!



Edward Cullen is so damn cute. I like the way he looks at Bella, I also kena sot. But my mom said so so only. Well, he told Bella that she's his life.AWWWW~~~~~ damn touching. K, I like that phrase cuz Edward is immortal & when he told her that she's his life, that means she's gonna be his life for eternity. Edward also told Bella that he likes to look at her when she's asleep. O Ya, I also like the way Edward kissed Bella but unfortunately some interesting part is censored. ISH!!!! but the last part when Edward kiss her neck & I actually thought Edward was going to bite her but he kissed her & his lips is so sexy.... do I sound like a pervert here. I don think so..... I only think that he's hot.



til here then..... TTFN

No comments: