Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last Day

friends forever.......







okay, this is a bit cacat.......














Hey! last friday was the last day of school. We had physics exam, it was a tough one though. After that the physics student got to have free Domino pizza from ms. Wong. ( actually we contributed it & the bod is bernard & eng tong. thanks to them)



The last day of school, we had history test. Well, teacher gave us the answers to ask us memorize it.......



We went to 'heng dai' to have out last lunch together. unfortunately, some of them went to Jusco...... ish......



TIME flies..... I can still remember the first day at college. Sook Yee can still remember me with a doggie hair clip walking through the crowd. Well, I'm well known with the doggie hair clip cuz my Bio teacher can only remember me bcuz of my hair clip. Okay, we looked like mangkuk during the first week. I only mixed with my Convent friend Kavithaa & Soobrinah, never thought of mixing with the others. Who knows I'll be so close to them after that. especially Sook Yee, aka bian tai ( pervert). She's the only one joining me to molest people around the class.



I really can't imagine what will happen next year without them by my side. We will be on our own pathways next year. Who will know what will happen next. Maybe we can still see each other. Well, it's a small world right. if not, maybe we will get to meet each other after some years.



I can still get to see them this saturday. Will be going out with some of them this friday to singapore. haha. The first time going singapore without my parents.



friendship forever!!!!









No comments: