Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lame excuse

I'm not in a very good mood today cuz I waited for him to come online & didn't expect him to go online so early. I usually will be online afta 930 pm & the excuse he gave me was he's going to meet his friends tomorrow morning at sunway pyramid. ish..... okay.... maybe he's damn tired... i dunno. cuz he asked me to chat online yesterday night & I was too tired to climb up from the bed. Well, FAIR.....

It has been more than 2 days staying at home without going out. My friends said they are going out some other day.

Went to Singapore last Friday & my eyes were infected by an unknown disease. Until today i went to look at the mirror & to my surprise, i saw eyelashes sticking into my eyes. They were actually growing inwards I guess. The doctor said have to go for an operation, but i don't think it's a big problem cuz i can always use a tweezers to pluck those naughty ones away. Ouch!!! it hurts k....

K, attended the awards & completion ceremony. um.... the montage was so so... But I'm the only one who gave the headmistress a hug... Well, I'm used to hugging people & she hugged me so tightly, Can't even breath... okay... it is a bit over.... but is was damn tight. After that we had tea & we were so damn hungry cuz most of us skip lunch or even breakfast. The curry puff was damn nice.... I had a lot of it.... & my eyes were still swollen on my big day. Everyone was like" hey! Wat happened to your eyes?" I even bet that the headmistress will ask me the same question also... But apparently she didn't.

Well, i guess this is all about it. I'll update my blog asap.

No comments: