Sunday, November 30, 2008

strawberry cheesecake......

Only went KL for a few months then wanna show-off his Cantonese. ISH...... NVM..... I have been speaking it since small. But right, his sms also use Cantonese. ISH... want me to decipher.

Finished watching one of the Korean drama that I have bought. Gonna watch all of them before I go up to KL. My sis is going to Taman Negara tomorrow. O YES!!! Evil~~~ I know..... I wanna join but too lazy.

Baked cheesecake again today. Strawberry cheesecake.... haha.. still can't eat yet because it has to be refrigerated for six hours. Homemade strawberry jam..... haha! Reduced the sugar because the one I made last time was too sweet.

Edward Cullen is so........ cute.... saw his pic in the star newspaper..... ah~~~~!!!!!!( screaming) cuz last time I type this in a msg then some1 misinterpreted it as something ehem.... u know who u r... hehe

No comments: