Saturday, February 14, 2009

V-Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Went out to sunway pyramid and had lunch at forgot where.

Then he sudd said we should go sunway lagoon.

ISH..... he made me a val card which I really like it.....( lazy to post d pic)

Afta that we went jalan d whole sp

we came back to my apartment.

Nothing naughty happen.

we just do our homework and he went 4 a nap afta that.

ps: nothing naughty happen

wonder if he read my card or not.

cuz he said he was tired

guess that he should be sleeping now....

We had roti telur 4 dinn....

n I'm waiting 4 my roommate to come back.....

hope that she won't be back today....

or got stuck in a jam.... 4 24 hours

well, I'm also tired today afta a day walking ard....

My first time going out 4 a date w/o mummy sending me.....

n Shawn went to spray pepper spray inside the room where the air-con is on......

I'm the one who actually inhale the gas and got choked after telling him that pepper spray only has affect on guys.

He laughed at me evil-ly

evil fella.....

Enjoyed the day n still hoping for the next val day.....

No comments: