Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rain....

Rain Rain go away, come again another day

SIGH...... my housemate came yesterday and she asked me to go for dinner with her just now but I don want to because exam is coming soon. Ordered pizza from pizza hut because it's raining damn heavily, can't go out. Waited for 1 hr for my pizza.......

First time eating pizza alone.

I miss my mommy........

My sis represented Convent for the MSSD badminton tournament last Saturday. She got champion ( she has been getting champion for the past 5 years) The first time Convent getting champion in badminton. But after she left this year, the juniors...... Sigh....... She represented johor bahru to compete in state level. MSSJ. She got second and was damn sad because she lost to her friend from batu pahat. Wonder whether she'll make it to MSSM like the past few years or not. She got second last year in MSSJ but still managed to go MSSM.

I have only been to MSSM twice.... and that's for choir competition. I really miss choir very much especially Vincent kang. didn't manage to join choir camp in f5 because my dad doesn't want me to go for competition as I'm going to sit for SPM that year.

Got second in 2004 choir national competition and fifth or fourth or.... forgot which position ady la in 2006 choir national competition..... I MISS CHOIR!!!!!!

Gotta study now..... ciao

No comments: