Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cat & Rat

I need someone to protect me from animals..... Eg: cats, dogs
( especially the one we always see in AC)

Saw a big fat black rat in AC today......

Got scared by a cat but no one came into rescue......

Running around the table to avoid the cat but that someone just sat there and enjoy his bento....

damn pissed......

People just won't understand why am I so scared of animals......

Me too.....

Because they are irritating but looks cute in pictures........

I told that someone that cat is a lion to me.......

But he still doesn't understand. ....

I was pda that time...( pretty damn angry.....?)

Was not in the mood for the whole day after that....

and I actually cried..... in AC......( diu lian)

and during LAN......

I stopped before LAN starts because my friend belanja me cake.....

Then Hikari went to push my hand and the cream and blueberry jam is all over my face.

Cry again......

Ing ching brought me to the washroom and we saw a gal/ boy enter the washroom and I was like.... eh, IC, r we in the gents?

IC: no a......

ISH......

THANKS EVERYONE>............especially IC cuz she teman me to the washroom.......

No comments: