Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pudu

Went Sunway pyramid with Alex today to meet Alan there. While Alex is waiting for Alan, I went to Dorothy Perkins to buy a crop pants. Basically I just went into the shop and look around and I saw this pants which is really nice and I just simply chose a size and went to try on, but the size I got is simply to big for me, so I asked the sales girl to help me get a smaller size which is 8.

Yea, I know size 8..... I need to lose weight.

After that I paid and went out the shop and Alan is still not here yet. Alex saw me and he was like: Wa! so fast a.....

After that I went popular and grabbed a CD and pay. My cousins were like: why U buy things so fast 1....

Because I ady saw this CD on Thursday ma......

After that we went to Pudu to help Alex get his bus ticket back to JB. We took the taxi there and we actually passed through the smart tunnel and we were discussing about the Smart tunnel. It was raining heavily and Alan teach us how to get back to our place from Pudu. First time..... hehe.....

We went back to Sunway Pyramid after that and I met jenny and hui ling with her bf there. I know Jenny since I was 4/5 years old. We went to the same ballet academy. We had our dinner at Ajisen Ramen which I don't really like very much because I have been eating eat quite often back in JB.

I found my house location in JB quite good. Because I just need to walk out ( appox 5 mins) the shop houses beside my housing area. The corner 1 is Old town white coffee( I found it not really nice), Baskin Robbins( I go there quite often), Ajisen ramen, loreal hair salon and elle, Lavender, and this shop which sell really nice cheesecake, cheese tart and Belgium chocolate fondue and lots and lots and lots of boutique....... and lots and lots and lots of banks.

yea..... lots of bank are situated at Taman Molek.

I wanna go back....... T.T

No comments: