Monday, February 16, 2009

KLIA

Today is the most kns day.

We were suppose to have lunch date today.

After class, I sent him a msg.

He didn't reply me.... so I kept on waiting while accompanying my friends.

I waited......

Had 1 1/2 egg yolks and 1 fish for break

Wat fish u ate?
me: anchovies!!

still waiting.....

hungry~~~~

1hr passed....... I sent him a msg telling him that I'm going to KLIA

KLIA= fang fei ji

He used his friends fon to sms me telling me that his fon got prob

Til now I still tak puas.....

My friend asked me to forget about it cuz it's the first time...

I can't cuz....... who knows what's the reason...... just tak puas

I hate him.....

Had lunch damn l8....... skip dinn...... had milo juz now....

milo= my only companion

OMG!!!! my roommate is burning tat yellow thingy again & I saw her wrote something on it......(scary)

No comments: