Sunday, February 8, 2009

Irritating roommate part1

I dislike my roommate.

She's a spoilt brat.

Her stupid mom called me.

Her mom is unreasonable.

Let's call her SB.

SB moved into my room after CNY.

She installed locks everywhere.
(even installed it on the drawer which already has a lock)

She wants the air-con to be on whenever she's in the room. Even though the weather is cold.

She can't sleep w/o air-con.

I told her to use the timer cuz it's already v cold at night.

She insists on switching on the air-con.

She can't sleep for 3 days although the air-con is on, she's still complaining.

The worst thing is, she didn't complain it to me, instead she told her mom.

Her mom called me & gave me some lecture. I didn't talk to her much because I wasn't in a mood.

Her mom upset me.

After 15 mins of lecturing, I couldn't take it anymore, cuz her mom's tone is kind of harsh.

I actually fought back.

I told her my situation n she asked me to be more understanding.

HELLO!!! mine's health prob okay...... HER's is just a need.....

I suggested using the timer but SB said it won't help cuz if the air-con is off, she'll automatically

wake up.

So, the best way to solve the solution is to set the timer.

But her MOM refused to. She wants to compromise but


the situation now is like a



VERY POLAR BOND.

Compromising means it should be a non-polar bond.

So, I refused to. It's not I don't want to give way. It's because her mom is too much.

She's already an adult, not really an adult, but soon to be adult.

She can't fix this kind of thing her own.

She wants her mom to do it for her.

My aunt called me after that, & I told her the situation. She's says both of us are not suitable. &

one of us should move out. But I'm not moving out cuz I just installed the fon line n if I were to

cancel it, it'll be v troublesome.

TADA!!!! IN the end, she's the one who'll be moving out as soon as the warden found her room.

My mom was very angry with her mom cuz she called me n upsets me.

So, my mom called her mom to ask her to stop calling me.

My mom said that we should settle it ourselves.


& her mom steal my idea of using the timer n says it was her idea

( the ridiculous part is, she called the warden n told him that she suggested the

timer & I'm the one who refuses to do it)


Her mom blamed me for not telling the warden about my health prob.

I understand that every mom will sure support their children. But can't she be more considerate

since she asked me to be more understanding. I can still remember her auntie voice n the auntie

speaking style.


I was told by my mom that the brat's mom is a teacher. & for what I know, some of

the teacher's think that what they say is always right. They won't give chance for

people to explain. & the way I talk to her is like a student talk back to a teacher.

But I don't see her as a teacher, I see it as 2 adults talking. I wouldn't want my

children(in future) to be taught by this kind of teacher

Her mom was so furious cuz both me n my mom didn't let her speak. Teachers

always think they have the right to speak. Her mom ring up the warden the very

next morning n told the warden that my mom quarrel with her n the idea of timer

( she told the warden it was her idea n i refuses to). The fact is, my mom just spoke

to her in a way that she's speechless & the timer idea is mine MINE....

The warden then discussed this matter with us n Friday and he said he'll find a place for her to

move out.

the following is the interesting conversation btwn SBM n MY MOM & SBM n ME

SB's mom(SBM): my daughter used to stay in a BIG super single room in 'my place' which is
more expansive than staying at e-tiara.

my mom: so, why don't you juz rent a BIG HOUSE for her, so that she can on the air-con day n night n even when she's in school.

SBM: speechless........

SBM: my daughter needs the air-con day n night, rain or shine.

me: FROZEN PORK.....( by that time, I was damn furious ady)

SBM: speechless...

me: so, auntie, she'll be moving out when u found a place for her right?

SBM: are u shoo-ing my daughter out?

me: KIND OF.....
( I noe this is not v polite.... but I just couldn't stand it anymore..... I'm not that kind of person who'll not fight back if I got bullied)

This girl is from penang. n she went to burn that dunno what yellow paper( dunno what is that

called la) n the unit is filled with smoke. Makes my nose suffer. She brought 4 amulets n put it all

over the unit.... It's kind of scary.......

She's not in for the weekend n I feel like putting itchy powder on her bed.....( just joking la)

To be continued.......

No comments: