Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Class replacement

It rains damn heavily today, had class replacement today after that we went to the library for group studies...... " group studies"

My classmates kept saying that I like kayu because the first time he came in and I told one of them that I can see his ehem.... then don't know why the whole class knew about it....

So, I just play along la..... ISH

OYA, After that my friend fetch me back to e-tiara. She parked her car near bugger king, so we have to run there.... I was drenched.

Took a quick bath after I reached home. Scare l8r I got sick then no one can take care of me *hinting some1*

gotta study for next week's test & we are going to extract DNA from onion tomorrow which is damn fun cuz I did before.

& I destroyed a lot of Bio Practical manual

sorry GT, MY & MY cuz I splashed water on ur books
sorry Sandra cuz ur book kena margarine cuz of me......

No comments: