Monday, April 27, 2009

The cute one!

hello.....






The cute one is here to update her blog.....






(I'm the cute one because today someone just realised I'm very cute during lunch time and kept on saying that I'm very cute)






Damn gek....






Neway, my luck ain't really good recently.....






Nvm, I'll just bear with it and learn to be NICE~~~~






muahahahaha>.<






everyone is leaving already......






The whole class will be damn quiet....






Went to buy blender and nutriplus hotdog....






Today, I damn emo......






ISH.... Emo again.....






because of you la......






newae, Hua Yen said I looked like this doll.....
She said those manufacturers suddenly realised china people also wants to play with dolls, so they made a doll with single eyelid.....











No comments: