Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LAN!

Yeah, finished exam today....

Tomorrow still got LAN test....

haha.... I don have people.....

NENE.....

un giorno sai
per noi vera
la liberta......

my favourite song.... A time for us, romeo e Julietta...

cooked rice today, mixed it with minced beef and egg, but I ended up getting something like glutinous rice balls....

ISH....

Had rice and papaya milk for dinner....

nothing actually happened today except during lunch when we were having pan mee...

We went there and there were no sits except for one long table where 2 guys were sitting there, we asked them whether they can move to the table next to them or not although it's still connected la.... they moved lor....

Hikari went to find parking so we purposely left a sit for him and I think that 2 guys overheard our conversation about hikari....

when hikari came, we were so shocked that he actually knew that 2 guys.... ish.... what a small world.....

hikari is like a penghulu kampong.....

we started gossiping and that's what the girls are good in what......

& I seriously think that I shouldn't judge him anymore cause we 2 too ada jodoh already....

ISH......

I'll just gek.... gek.... gek..... l8r one day I'll burst like a balloon....

today everyone started waving to me like I'm still damn far away from them, I think it's because of my striking orange pants.....

well, it's comfortable to wear... so, who cares.....

We are going to get back our chemistry test paper tomorrow, wonder how I fare..... *pray hard*

Now pray also no use already la.... ish.....

as if God will change the marks for you.... ish

I miss my piano, I suddenly realised my fingers got a bit cacat..... the bone structure, a bit cacat.... One of my friends said it's because I started learning piano at a very young age..... don't think so.... I think it's because of my cacatness...... cacat makes everything cacat.....

hikari asked me to go online piano.... but the feeling ain't the same....

I don't think I can even play fugue fluently anymore..... used to practice it like don't know how many times a day.... then now.... ish....

No comments: