Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stressed out!

I don't know what had happened to me recently, grades are falling and everything seems out of place.

I don't know who to turn to, as you know, if I tell my parents, they will say all those thingy I have been listening for 10 years.

Having physics test tomorrow on first period after that we will be going to ss19 to eat pan mee...

passion fruit..... papaya milk....

slept til 10+pm only wake up.....

heard my house phone ringing, I thought I was dreaming so I didnt bother to wake up, or I knew it was one of my parents and I purposely don't wanna pick up... LAZY la....

finish up everything in the fridge that I bought 3 months ago.... no....wait.... I threw them away, wanted to make chicken ball, but end up my chicken ball melted in the microwave and became chicken patty.

ISH..... I'm lazy to go out for dinner recently, is it because of the weather?

I've been keeping a lot of stuff to myself recently, because I don't feel like telling anyone and the main problem is, if I were to tell anyone, I don't know where to start.

College is driving me crazy, assignments, exams, HOMEWORK! and of cause, some personal problems.....

Mr Chong never fail to give us homework everyday.... If right ONE DAY, JUST ONE DAY, he didn't give us homework, I'll KISS him..... CHEH... as if I'll.....

Peggy is leaving us soon, she made me a oh-so-damn lovely card, I love it very much, thank you peggy.... Although half a year is not very long, you'll be my edward, now and always, although I know that I'm your only one, but you are not my only one.....

Haven been contacting my husbands and wives for a very long time, even the divorced ones...
oh wait..... I just talked to my ex husband yesterday.... hehe>.<

hey jude
don't make it bad,
take a sad song and make it better......

My dad used to sing this song for me, he went to change the lyrics..... I miss his singing....
although it sounded like slaughtered chicken.....

Felt like singing oldies recently.....
I've always love oldies.....
Rarely listen to chinese song... or should I say... wait.... I listen one this year... 心跳-王力宏, don't really understand what is he singing la... but it's nice....

como sobrevivre,
como calma mi sed,
como seguir sin ti,
como saltar sin red....

My Josh Groban......

listening to the long and winding road by the beatles now....

yawn~ damn tired...... I suddenly realized I sendiri also macam babi.... barbie.... no la, it's babi... pig.... though I always call someone pig.... because he sleeps a lot......

Gonna wake up 645 mins later.....

Don't know what will I be dreaming tonight, is it you, the SCARY you......
NO, I don't think so, haven been meeting up with you for a while already, instead I got nightmares almost everynight, waking up sweating, mummy asked me to eat the ginseng pill she bought... FINE, no harm eating it also ma......

Later my poo all green in colour 1.....

O ya... I just realized, I still love Mr Darcy..... Hope I can find my Mr Darcy soon... >.< damn gek wer..... out of the blue got mr Darcy.... damn random.....

Ave Mariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... Daniel sent that to me.... haha >.<

Used to reach damn high notes last time but I think I can't do it now, Lack of practice I think, I miss Choir.....

BTW, congratulation to convent choir for getting champion once again in both district and state level..... Beat the MUAR CONVENT people... always thinks they are very great..... cheh.... dare you guys to stare at us again..... I know you guys are tall.....

Sis told me, the national level will be in JB... so, I was thinking when, maybe I can go support them if I'm having my holiday.... O ya... speaking about holiday, I'm going back to Convent to collect my SPM cert..... A lot of my friends already collected it..... left me la.....

ISH.....

yawn! chao.......

1 comment:

PG said...

aiyo Bella. You are not my one and only. Haha. But you are ONE of my one and only-s. Hehe.