Thursday, April 16, 2009

O.o

Did something inappropriate in college today.....O.o .............opps!

Kena saw by someone......

well, today is not really my lucky day, thanks for brightening up my day darling......

although it's just a few minutes of meeting, I can totally forget what had happened in class today....

Today Mr Chong put us into groups and I was damn SUEY.......

The fantastic 5 were laughing at me.......

No Choice lor..... for 2 days only ma.......

During ESL class, I wanna go kacau Sean, so I went to sit beside him and Tupit Vino went to push my head to him..... & he said my hair looks like a wig sumore..... ish...........

Came back with IC and will be meeting up with my uncle for dinner later at night.....

Will be going to dunno where to have dim sum tomorrow morning and Min Yi is coming over my place to wait for Hikari.....

BTW, I was too boring during math class so I made fun of some1 ( who-shall-not-be-named)
clue: minus 1 mark ( quite obvious actually)
& I called him粉色系忧郁型花美男
Reason: I called him this because he's forever wearing either pink, blue, indigo....... very light colour la......
+ he has got those really 忧郁 look.... he always do all those really weird eye contact with us....
+ I think if he was born in our generation, he'll be quite good looking as he looks like the guy in boys over flower( korean version) the one with yellow hair..............
+ so, IC & MY said he's very geng as he sot me...... WTH.......

........................................

1 comment:

Christy said...

o.O Erm.. He'll look like tat korean guy??? Oh please tat korean guy's obviously better!