Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Love!

Was wondering how Mr Chong flirt with girls......

our love is like the differentiation of a star......

hahaha......

BTW, I love you more and more as each day passes..... ( not Mr Chong a.....)

I've learned to love you the way that I never did last time....... Thanks to.... Shinta....the love doctor....* clap hands*

Went to school this morning and the first thing we discuss is about david archuleta coming to Malaysis... and I suppose his plane has arrived...... but I can't go and see him..... he's having a showcase at sunway lagoon....

Good la.... stupid sunway.... use this oppurtunity to make money......

NVM.... don't feel like going to see him also as I told my friend, it's like seeing the one you love standing so near from you, yet so far..... you can't have him.... as if your heart is having constipation..... haha

2nd reason which I don't wanna go is because I don't like crowds..... People scares me......

3rd reasaon.... I wanna study, exam is coming soon and I don't wanna let my parents down again.....

4th reason..... I need to finish my assignments.....

.........

But I still feel like going la..... who wanna sponser me...... ayaya... just joking la.....

newae, just finish drawing my cells, gonna sleep now.....

Tired..... Yawn~ ciao

No comments: