Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Man in Pink!

Went to church with IC, christy, jocelyn, kellyn&fren, n yoshua.....

Learnt something new and I realised that I have to learn to forgive......


over concerning... as in really over, which she thinks she's really great, & give FREE tuition
This is what he said to me when she wanna give tuition at her house.....
x: eh, SJ, You wanna come to my house for math tuition or not?
SJ: don wan.....( I'm lazy+ scared of her)
x: huh?! * gives me the stunt look* then how, your math very 'lan' ler.....
SJ: um..... *annoyed* no need la!
x: you sure or not
then she kept on repeating: eh, you can or not.... don't come and cry to beg me to teach you math next time when u get low marks a....
ps: I got more than 65 for math....... & the way she says it sounded like I fail my math.

there's another 1
I kepo and join the LAN class, after that got chemistry extra class..... I can't go because I got something else to do....
x: sj, going for chem class or not?
sj: no wor!
x: huh?! * gives me the same look again* you sure or not?
your chem not very good you know! ( said it damn loud sumore)
sj:( what has it to do with you?) *gives the the most annoying dunno sign*
x: sigh..... you a...... ( looks very disappointed)
..................the I forgot what she said to me already la...... I got a really bad memory.......


there's another story where I went to D1's house to wait for hikari to get his car. So, I went with Sean, D1 & D2. Then don't know why, she came..... The moment she came in, he asked me for the card that we were suppose to do for Mrs Ong. Then I sudd recalled and I told her that we not yet do.... Then she scold me in chinese ( FYI, only I can understand la..... cuz D1,D2 & sean don't know chinese ma)

So, this is what she said: 你们hor,很没有称意的啦!叫你们卡你们没做,我很忙的所以没有做。
Fine! I know that you are very busy with your sky adventure and don't know what assignment. So, you think that you are the only one that has got stuff to do la.....

you think you are the only one that is so busy la....

you think teacher gives assignments to only you la.....

We got out own stuff to do okay! you last minute only tell us and you expect us to make the card from test pad a.....

If you are so great, just do it yourself la..... If not just buy 1!

It's not that we don't want to do for her, do you know what's called ' it's the heart that matters most' we already sacrifice our time to visit Mrs Ong and you still say 啊呀,你们没有心的啦,有心的话,早就去看了咯!

I was damn pissed when you said this.....

so, now you think your time is very precious la.......

another story...
That day when we wanted to find a place where we can do our LAN project and the only place with wireless service and is not very expensive and with air-con is McD lor.....

Then x suggested starbucks & subway....

I don't know why, x always complains that he doesn't have enough pocket money, yet she still go to this expensive places everyday! If you wanna act high class and act that you are rich, then don't complain to us that you don't have enough money la.....

Then we finally decided we want to go McD, she became very angry, she said she's going back to her house and mumbling some stuff la.... I heard it but I forgot what she said already.....

Before that, Hikari said wanna go eat pan mee at ss19 ma....

I told him I have to go back after 1 hour after doing the LAN project....

The x asked me y..... so I ans her lor...... We were in the middle of Taylors and she shouted very loud you know.... 啊! 你的男人酱麻烦的,撇掉他啦
then I ans her back:你厉害你自己撇啦!

I was controlling my temper that time, I shouted at her, but I only used like 30% of my voice only....

I don't wanna get angry in front of my friends..... it's very scary......

So, she went home....

The other morning, when I reached college, I was damn excited because DA is coming and I went into the class and said我的爱人要来了
then immediately she ans me this: 那个没有用的男人啊?

Okay! because I cried in class before cuz of him, doesn't mean that ISH.... dunno what to say....And I don like you to insult any1 that I know and love in this world..... Do you know that I think that you thought you are very mature.... can't deny that you have a mature thinking and VERY CONSIDERATE..... yea... you are TOO!

I don't like you to talk about the one I love anymore..... not even joyce..... I love her more than I love you okay! BTW, FYI I bet everyone in the class appreciates the card she made for kellyn! unlike you!

when the JPA hospital attachment people didn't come to school for a week, you thought that I can't survive without them, I'm not like you, I mix well with anyone in class, my topic is not as narrow as yours....(???) you only concern about your results and animals and people you hate.... The frist thing you saw people's laptop, you asked them... eh! how much is your graphic card a..... then I ans I don't know.....

You were like, how come you don't know...... * checking my graphic card* wa! graphic card so high a... can play games ler
ps: she meant DOTA and all the guy's game la..... not supermario or the sims or barbie adventure...haha@.@

eh! you use viao to play games a..... keypad crack then only you know..... Since you are a man( v ganas)

X loves to smack people on their back.... she doesn't even know that it hurts..... And the way she wakes me up in class during that miserable 1 week annoyed me......

only one word to describe him------GANAS

She's very arrogant also la........

ps: you might find that I mixed up the he and she, because I don't know
whether he's a she or she's a he....

edited this post due to some reasons............ ISH MR. Chong.....
we are in the same group
as what mei yi said.... what goes around comes around
ISH.....

6 comments:

Christy said...

*yawn* The day when we go mcD the thing she mumble is "I go home lar.." When i ask her go back eat what, she say "No need eat lar.. NO MONEY!" and walk away.. O.o Like i'd crossed her or wad.. Duh...

karitaufoo said...

Now...you know why i feel embarrassed being the same age as her...huhuhu...lets just say...life has always been unfair...and as unfair goes...she is an extreme case...litert

PG said...

o.O You not scared she just come to your blog and read? But haha, funny post. =P

I am a Big Fan of SS501 =) said...

uuuuuuuu....damn cool shu jun..!!! u rocks!!!!:D salute u loads!!!! and <3 ya!!!
xoxo,
kellyn :)

shu jun said...

yeah!!!! what if she stalks on me! si laio lor...... but if she saw this then it's good la.... at least he knows....

LiJi Ng said...

hahaha, yeah,
quite hurt actually,
just trust urself ok?
everyone is special and u dun change anything just for some words.
lolxxxxx...

nice blog btw XD

LEE SHU JUN rocks~