Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bukit Gasing tomorrow!

Will be going to Bukit Gasing tomorrow with the 11 other people...
Hikari
Li Ji
Hua Yen
Peh Ge
Guan Tat
Mei Yi
..... I forgot...... ISH.....

Meet at college at 800am....

Bukit Gasing: It's a bukit which it can turn either clockwise or anticlockwise, there are a lot of uncle and aunties, they can even climb faster than us (Hikari, 2009)

I will be wearing shorts tomorrow, but scared later got mosquitoes.....
scratch... scratch........ itchy

I told my aunt not to come to visit me since I wanna go climb bukit....
but she insists...
I scolded her and she was so frustrated
she pour coffee on my pants and stain it brown.....
I have to wash my pants... ish....
C la.... what have you done....! ISH.....

Newae, 'll update about bukit gasing tomorrow.....
gasing gasing gasing.......

**********************************************************************************

Die flat flat for chemistry.....
Ms Kwa is so damn disappointed with us,
wanted to go back to JB this holiday, but I'm too lazy....
+ I don't like to travel back alone....
I don't like to be alone...

Having dinner alone..... I would rather not have dinner....

**********************************************************************************

Nasreen is leaving today and it was the last day I see her,
gave her a kiss and woo hoo... she kissed me back.....
I'll definitely miss her so much....
was wondering why is everyone leaving.... ISH....

**********************************************************************************

have to buck up....
'll be staying back late with Hua Yen in the library til late starting from next week.
studying la..... what else can we do..... eat meh.....

Hikari brought us to eat rojak before their LAN test starts.....
the rojak is very nice, I like the EGG....... =.='''

wasted a lot of body fluid today.....

never mind..... it helps in slimming down and gives you a better complexion....

Had been drinking papaya milk for 2 days already.... so, I shall wait for the results.

Yawn~ damn tired..... Nit Nit.....

No comments: