Monday, April 20, 2009

Who's the LEADER!

Went to college today, bringing my porridge to college because Shawn's sick......

Had math DI today and we were in our groups and we were suppose to discuss about the questions.

But.......

Mr Chong: ok, sit in your group now, we are going to start soon.
*distributing the paper to the LEADER*

everyone got their paper except for our group and I don't know why.

Mr Chong: ok, you can start now.

*whole class is quiet*

She started doing the paper after giving it a quick look.....

Nasreen, Yoshua and I ------------ blur......

Never mind..... we should listen to our LEADER!

She made no sound......

*we started to read on our own*

She started doing..... *pressing graphics calculator already*

We are still reading........

Nasreen: hey, we are suppose to do different case right?

she: huh? *looked up for a while, continue pressing GC again*

Nasreen: okay, who's doing case A?

*she said she's doing wor......*

Then I said I wanna do case C la.......

*everyone's pressing calculator & few groups are discussing, I can hear Min Yi, GT, IC & mei yi*

Our group--- Quiet..... everyone is like doing their own stuff...
(okay, I admit, I shouldn't sleep before Math, but I was too tired...... So, I don't have the mood to talk)

After a while..... Nasreen and I started to discuss a little while Yoshua sat there and press his GC---- relaxing xia.......

Half way thinking.......

she: F*** you la....
Me: *looked up* qiiiii....... Stop saying that.... *sounded annoyed*

yoshua.... still pressing his GC.....

SHE: eh, Nasreen, teach yoshua, I haven't finish mine....

Me: *felt like scolding her* but swallow my words back..... because teamwork also got marks.... and this is our so-called teamwork....

Nasreen: *no choice, teaching him*

*she's still happily doing her work and continue sighing*

Me: hey, this one how to do a... *pointing at her paper*

she: use GC.....
*continue doing her work*

*Nasreen came to teach me*

After getting out graph....

She: eh, see yours a *taking everyone's GC to check as if she scared later we did wrongly*

*erasing her paper while she swept the rubber dust to my paper......( I was sitting opposite her)*

Annoyed... but what to do.... she's our GROUP LEADER!

After 50 mins......

Mr Chong: ok class, times up, I have to collect the paper back...

*collecting*

SHE: *walked behind, to the other groups* eh, you know a... my group members SUCKS!!!! all don't know how to do math 1.......

WTH.....

****************************************************************************

Fine! okay, since you think you are so great, why you still ask us the highest/ lowest displacement....

Why would you still want to say foul words while doing math, since you are so confidence with your math....

Mr Chong choose the people with good results in class to be the LEADER and what's the purpose for doing this?

He chose you to be a LEADER, so you can teach the weaker students right?

Tak kan the computer randomly choose people to be the LEADER..... If not I'll be one also wer....

you are the LEADER and you have the responsibility to teach us if we don not know how to do....

see now...... the table, yoshua's column is still empty and his paper is so damn empty

and we have to do his part individually tomorrow la..... like it now?

ISH...... he has not even feel in the table yet you know....

All you care is about yourself......

when I first saw you, I thought that you got the leadership quality but in the end you let me down....

I thought people who plays sports will have at least know a little of leadership quality..... but you proved it wrong.....

who's the LEADER now........

No comments: