Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bukit Gasing- the bukit that spins2

Checked my Email and found 2 whole page from facebook....

Out of the 120 pictures taken, more than half got my face inside (Hikari, 2009)

Just finish looking all the pictures from facebook and realized my leg damn fat..... & fair....

I seriously need to exercise more..... gaining weight wer.....

+ my butt damn big.....

Like carrot leg....

woke up this morning and was surprise that my muscle is not as pain as I expected it to be....

I'm not as fit as I was...... I don't like exercising, my parents have to force me to exercise every morning for the last nov and dec holiday.....

ISH.....

NVM..... but rit, after the climb, I realised that my skin is damn smooth.....

So I faster go back and exfoliate my body....

*scrub.... scrub.... scrub*

Then apply body butter..... using the butter knife....

damn smooth.....

Should go exercise more, to let the excrete all the toxic....

and now I'm 40% toxic FREE!!!

um... should go to the gym downstairs....

Haven't been there before....

solo por ti.......... hehe........... just being random.....

Wanna lose weight and daddy asked me not to eat fried food & HY also.... because now the weather damn hot....

Hikari: HY, can I have some ice.....
HY: No, I cannot handle ice 1, the ice will melt because I'm too hawt.....

hahaha.............

A time for us,
some day there'll be,
when chains are torn,
by courage born,
for a love that's free...
(Romeo and juliet- a time for us)

No comments: