Friday, May 15, 2009

triple B

BBB said my singing very geng

weather damn hot recently....

should have a 'call for rain' concert....

I'll be the one singing...

Hua yen, u should sing too.....

Was singing that day and it rained.....

should sing more....

lala~~ lala~~~ lalala~~~~

what song shall I sing....

Shinta asked me to make the operatic voice..... hum... was wondering whether I can still sing that way or not....

heh

Wanna watch angles and demons next thursday....

exam's next week.....

damn tired....

su yi jie jie called me today...... damn sweet.....

I miss mummy....

yeah!!! going back next friday.....

The secret of life is the law of attraction.....

the more you resists the more it persists..... this explains what had happened to me....

hum... so, from now onwards, I shall be NICE to everyone....

hua yen and ing ching said that my stuff got my room punya smell..... nice scent....

but sometimes the whole room will smell like milo..... when one of us drinks milo la.....

I think it's because of my Garnier lotion or my passion fruit body butter.... or my whatever that smells nice la.... ish...... perasan ing.....

kk chao.... gotta slp now.... yawn~~

No comments: