Friday, May 8, 2009

Exhausted!

Yeah!! mummy might be coming tomorrow....

can't wait to see her....

I miss her hugging....

**********************************************************************************
As usual, I'm exhausted....

exam's coming really really soon....

whenever I'm tensed up, there's always a person I can turn to other than my parents....

This person always appear to be by my side when I needed someone to hug....

Everytime I feel stressed up, I'll definitely message this someone....

It gives me strength when I'm talking to this someone....

A very special person....

U are the first one I will turn to whenever I'm facing problems.....

The love you gave me is unconditional....

I love you sooooo...... much.....

********************************************************************************

ps: I love my friends too..... hehe....
pps: thanks for hugging me that day.... I really needed it.....
ppps: Had a group discussion with my friends today and I've made up my mind to confront him.
pppps: I really wish I could turn back time.
ppppps: I really wish I can undo the things that I've done.
pppppps: I'm actually still deciding on something.
ppppppps: Finding someone to mend my broken heart.
pppppppps: If you see me and I didn't say hi to you, I'm sorry because I'm emo recently maybe I'm thinking of something at that particular time when you met me.

*********************************************************************************

Thank you LIJI...
Thank you Mei yi....
Thank you Ing Ching....
Thank you Guan Tat....
Thank you Min yi....
Thank you Vino....

Thank you everyone for cheering me up.....

opps.... Thank you Hua Yen & Vidhya....

*********************************************************************************

I sensed something bad....

I smell something fishy...

I wanna know the truth....

anyhow I can predict that another storm is coming anytime....

It's like history is repeating itself....

the different thing is, I'm more mature than who I was back in 2007....

I will sort things out in a more mature way....

I'll not shed any tears this time.... although I knew that I will..... ( tupit me)

SOMETIMES IN LIFE..... (Hikari, 2009)

Why you don't wanna acknowledge me in front of your friend...

It is hurting....

It's not like we just met a few days ago...

I've known you for 3 years....

Aren't we official?

***********************************************************************************

In chinese this is call 缘分.
In BM, this is call takdir....
In english this is call karma....

LOL! Damn..... newae, I'm ok with him right now.....
We chatted in the cafeteria just now...
and I'm more than willing to work with him....
ISH...... maybe I'm not.....

***********************************************************************************

ps. I'm not okay!!!!

1 comment:

LiJi Ng said...

I love the talk we had during the moral..

Just be who u r and nvr regret...