Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy birthday 'we know'

Happy birthday vino!!!!

hehe.... same age as me already.....

sama sama old la....

received an email from peggy today, was wondering why she doesn't wanna chat using chatbox....

hehe... finally I know why.....

Ailie and Shinta went downstairs to buy food but only Ailie came back with food......

I'm hungry... but not really hungry....

today, the birthday boy got bullied... not really bullied la.... we just throw rotten eggs at him.... damn fun wer... like throwing rotten eggs at VINO.... but right, the people behind bullied me today.... hehe.... nevermind.... my nose will be like very sharp..... later become michael jackson...

Jessica Alba sleeps in the library today..... actually I slept for a while also la... asked IC to wake me up but in the end she fell asleep also.....

had been very playful in class these few days.....

should cut down on that... I'll try to.... hehe >.<

No comments: