Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Untitled

I have to be strong....

I have to forget about what you did to me....

I have to stop being paranoid although I know I can't....

I have to stop thinking about everything other than exam.....
wash away the thoughts inside,
and keep my mind away from you,
no more lies and no more pride,
I thought that was all I have to do...
tears of hope run down my cheek,
tears for you will never dry,
they magnify the things within,
and let the outside slowly die.....


Bunny ah, holding on now doesn't mean you can hold on forever.
(Bernard, 2009)

Well, Thought I was doing something I always did a while ago but in fact I wasn't...

assignments and exams are driving me crazy....

I would like to take a break from everything....

like a summer vacation....

love is great, love is shit.....
love=shit
one day when you are shitting
and people ask you what are you doing,
answer them : awh~ I'm making love and give them the constipating look....=.=

mastered the thinking look from B.B.B. but still not as pro as what Hua Yen did...
however, the original one is always the best....

My holiday starts from tomorrow.... except for studying....

feel like eating something sweet now....
and I will always bear in mind that...
Shu
Jun, you still got market value. (Gajah Merah Jambu, 2009)
Imagine...... Hua Yen said that to me..... I damn happy....

yawn...... feeling very tired recently..... got no mood to joke and talk..
all I feel like doing now is SING.....
"tell me his name I want to know,
the way he looks and where you go,
I need to see his face I need to understand,
Why you and I came to an end.... ( the JG version)

i shall change to Lara Fabian's version....

Tell me her name I want to know,
the way she looks and where you go,
I need to see her face I need to understand,
Why you and I came to an end.....


I personally think that the Lara Fabian's version is better....
her powerful voice.....
and whenever I hear her sing,
I can actually feel it....
she makes everything sound so true....

"broken vow" this song is about betrayal and forgiveness.....

hum.... I wonder why Lara wanna forgive someone who betrayed her before... so tupit.....

vino's car installed a free and the newest version of radio....
It can basically sing any song you want the radio to sing.....
except for certain songs....
it can even sing 'the sound of silence'.... which vino requested
but the radio forgot the tune and lyrics....
and the big news is...
the radio is PORTABLE.....
it's ideal for picnic, any occasions, and you can even bring it inside your class and it won't be confiscated....
GET IT NOW FOR FREE!!!!
call 016-7002783 for more information......

=.= chao......

No comments: