Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Last Rose of Summer

Our love is like the last rose of summer,
beautiful yet lonely....
When winter comes,
and harsh wind blows,
the rose
will........ *catch a cold, then coma and then die*
and so does our love......

I was still believing in destiny, that somewhere, 2 person were actually meant to be.... until I met you, my dream became like bubble, pop.....

you tear my dream apart and you turn my dream to shame ( les miserable)

I don't know how to tell and don't know where to start

but I knew that I don't wanna be a hypocrite and hide all my feelings from you, it hurts....

Have I told you before, I don't feel comfortable with you around girls....

You didn't give me enough sense of security,

now it's like history repeating itself.....

and I don't want it to happen again....

every time I tried to talk to you,

you turn away from me....

after that we both pretend nothing had happened....

I'm not tired yet, because every time I looked at your pic, it gives me strength to go on and continue.....

the thing I want in a relationship is
to be loved
to be pampered
to have the sense of security
and the list goes on..............
................
...............
..........
.......
....
...
..
.
( women can never have enough)

No comments: