Saturday, May 23, 2009

I got a new name!

Came back yesterday, reached JB about 730+pm, Shawn came over to my place at 1230 and I haven't change yet... then we went back to my apartment then I changed and asked Alex to get ready....

We left at about 1pm and we got onto a bus.....

and that tupit bus..... went to pusing pusing to don't know where and we pusing for about 1hr30mins and the bus back to JB is at 3pm....

Shawn is like damn relax... sleeping......

Alex thought that we are reaching soon..... soon..... soon...... so he didnt bother....

Me.... ISH..... damn scared... what if we miss the bus..... die la....
I messaged Hikari ask him whether I can reach pudu in less than 30 mins or not...
he said can if there is no jam.... (hikari 2009)

Phew.... we reached on time......

on the way back...
damn hungry....
playing around....
sleeping......
kacau-ing each other.....
alex sat alone, he was smsing is gf.......

We were asking our dad why he named us lee shu......
yea... the whole lee family.... first two name is lee shu....
I was asking why didn't he wanna call me lee shu shu/ susu
then I can have an english name.... Coco...
full name will be Coco Lee Shu Shu.... like chocolate milk.....hot chocolate.....

Went to plaza pelangi to pick sis up and I suddenly realised everyone bacame so short when I saw sis walking in with LB and sze ling..... maybe sis has grew taller....

sze ling was so happy when she saw me.... hugs.......

so far... I only saw her and LB.....

I'm a woman in love lalalalalalala~~~ this song damn nice....

daddy's friend downloaded more than 1000 songs into his mp4... geez..... he got himself a sony mp4.... geez.....

he ajak me to baskin robbins just now...... then sambil makan ice cream sambil kena lecture.....

but I don't wanna go because I'm too tired.....

Don't feel like driving.....

sis went to SG to attend the what function by st Nicholas convent- our sister school.....
came back at 12+am......

shit..... damn hungry..........
chao......wanna eat ady.....

ps: I was singing " you are my everything" when I was in that tupit bus...

No comments: