Friday, May 1, 2009

Bukit Gasing- the bukit that spins....

Hikari came to pick me up at 730am...

We met at Taylors...

Guan Tat
Mei Yi
Hikari
Peh Ge
Christy
Jocelyn
Li Ji
Hua Yen
Yoshua
Kellyn
& IIIII....

11 people from G2, 2 from Hikari's sec school, and another 2 from Hikari's um..... temple (peh ge, 2009). Altogether 15 people....

After we reached there, I faster go spray mosquito repellent because I wore shorts to show off my legs to the uncles.....

Newae, started climbing at 830+ am and the Gasing is damn steep wer.... not very la.... but I got no stamina ma....

So, Hua Yen's face turn dam pale..... like white A4 paper....
We stuffed her with food but surprisingly, she didn't open her mouth....
I stuffed banana inside her mouth but she didn't eat it, so I help her finish everything lor....

And after that Christy put the energy bar inside my pocket....

Me.... *climbing up to take banana from Kellyn*
While eating my banana...
GT: sj, where's the energy bar.... Don't tell me you finish already a...
me * ish...... do I look like I'll always finish eating everything*

Never mind..... continue climbing..... GT and MY were behind me always because I said I don't wanna be the last one.....

Then my fats kept vibrating..... Makes my leg damn itchy....
*scratch*

Hikari haven't send me the photo yet...

But rit, I didn't take my shower in the morning.... and I pin up all my hair....
back to old school days... when I look nerd....

After that we went to eat the most expensive porridge that I have ever had in my 18 yrs of life....

Not abalone porridge you know.....

it's normal porridge..... seafood porridge.....
with lots and lots of seafood inside

got 10 prawns
got lalalalala
got fish
got frog.... um.... tim kai....

and it costs us RM 71!!!!

but it's quite worth it la....

71 divide by 5 people......

*********************************************************************************

Newae, half way on the hill, met 2 damn macho guys... damn tall.... damn fit...... they said HELLO TO ME..... hahahahahha

actually when you meet people there, I realized, they will usually say hi to everyone....
cheh.....

Damn tired wer.....

********************************************************************************

Went to Hua Yen's house after that, gossip and chit chat..... wash our face and kacau people....

ate leng chi kang......

not bad... not bad....

*********************************************************************************

will upload the pic once I got the pictures......

No comments: