Saturday, May 9, 2009

yay!!

Mummy came today....

brought lots and lots and lots of fruits for me and now the whole fridge is stuffed with fruits...

Hua Yen,
My card damn nice..... It's better than the one in MPH....

Min yi,
you sounded sad... But I'm sorry I was not there...

Congratulation Mei Yi....

burp~~ ate a lot today...

the adults stuffed us with food as if like we don't have food here.

Had lunch at Overseas restaurant, dinner at Dragon something something at Sunway Pyramid.

damn full.....

as you people know, whenever I go out, I sure will buy something....

and today, I bought a SNOW BUTTER.....

got nothing to buy also.... just wanna spend time with my mee mee....

Ish... should be doing HAE now....

nvm, I will do it slowly like e hem..... hua yen's bak kut teh......

No comments: