Sunday, May 10, 2009

waste of time....

I love grape without skin.... so, I spent like more than 15 mins at the kitchen to peel off the grape skin.... 20 grapes.....

having FRUITS for lunch..... as you know, the fridge is full of FURITS now....

Guess that I won't be having any difficulties in.....ehem.... I'm having lunch now.... so.... hehe >.<

can't wait to go back to JB......

will be going back to Convent to take my stuff.....

Roommate's bro is deciding whether to transfer to EC after PMR....

Miss my piano...... gonna bring up my mazurkas and some other scores.... then can go to dunno whose house to play.....

or I can use PL's organ..... aya.... piano organ sama sama la....

finished HAE ady.... yeah!!!!

I realised my mom already bought me a lot of ginseng powder pill....

she made it into pill form cause I don like d one mixed with water.... damn gross.....

I'm already 18..... yeah!!! someone is turning 19 soon..... damn old wer.....

haha...... mojo jojo......=.=

I love passion fruit......... mama bought me 2 passion fruits... damn nice..... it can go well with anything.....

I want ice cream.....

BTW, I did some research.....
All shit smells the same...... haha WTH..... LOL!!

No comments: