Saturday, March 21, 2009

AUSMAT BOY......

I went to check my friendster yesterday and I saw this AUSMAT BOY, I straight away knew that he's Theeban.... I knew why he changed his name, because last time when he added us, none of us approved him, so now, he's still the only one who'll actually still use the word AUSMAT.

I don't deny that I still love AUSMAT very much, but the way he's still so obsessed with AUSMAT disgust me. He said he just came back from UK... o~ must be lying. I'm not mean but the lies that he told us is like.......*speechless*

He once told us that his dad's a lawyer, after that he changed to doctor.... I mean WTF.... After that he said... hey, my dad drives a BMW, turns out it's not and I think he's ashamed of his parents because last time whenever class ends, he'll surely wait for all of us to go back, so that we won't see his parents and he made his dad wait inside the car outside college.

there's once,
SJ: KH, see my * whatever* project, can use point form or not?
KH: wah! u got colour printer! ( he's a really nice boy)
TB: elle.... I also got colour printer....

I was like WTH is he talking.......

He failed every test excluding English.....

Damn hungry now..... sigh......

No comments: