Sunday, March 8, 2009

Home!

YEAH! Finally, I'm back to JB. I'll be going back to Subang on Sunday. Sis is going for MSSM training. Gonna miss her.....

Went to trim my hair today and have the preventing cervical cancer thingy injection.

Got myself a RED PSP!!!!!! It's original, so cannot download pirated games..... Gotta buy the original one but the original one is damn expensive... I bought one and it cost about Rm 169.
I buy it myself okay..... And it's my 18th birthday present. Didn't get myself a proper birthday present last year because I have got no time. Even for my birthday, I just bought a cake from Lavender and celebrated it with my family, but before that we went to pekin with my relatives...

so, gotta spend more time with my family, I was suppose to buy this Sony new MP3 but the last pink 2GB got grabbed by my sis....... so I got no choice but to buy PSP lor.......

So, til here then......

No comments: