Saturday, March 14, 2009

Boring!!!

Just came back from Muar because I have to go there and visit my sister. She went to Perlis this eaarly morning, missing her damn much. Hope she can make it to the finals in MSSM.... ( I know it's impossible, but still it's possible) um..... what am I saying..... never mind... Newae, hope that she can win at least one game.... >.<

Finished packing my stuff..... time is like a shooting star, ISH..... I still wanna be pampered by my parents...... mummy said this is the time for us to learn to stay on our own.... After this we will be going don't know where to work and then get married and then.......... blah blah......

Quite true actually, we basically just stay with out parents for like 17 years ( at least)....

My uncle is driving us back to Subang. YEAH!!! Thought we'll be going back by bus... haha.....

So, ciao.....gonna rest early... sugar dreams >.<

No comments: